Great article! What is it? How to write one? God has given every human being a creative side deep within them, but only few realize and tap into their creative side and are successful. Everyone can write but only few excel in reaching the top. A great article need not be an article which is liked by millions but an article which motivates at least one person.
Bill Cosby an US comedian & television actor has once said
I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
I like the way he quoted if you keep on trying to please everyone around then you would not be pleased by yourself. A great article is one which is liked by you yourself but not any other person. If a celebrity starts a blog and writes an article they get millions of traffic, thousands of shares, likes and tweets. But when a person who is not known to anyone writes an extraordinary piece of information no one cares. So leave about others when it is your article first keep loving your articles and one day surely somebody will notice your potential. Are you on a way to write a great article then stop worrying about traffic, bots(search engine robots), SEO, keywords, etc.
Just see that you write a unique article which doesn’t exist on the net. How I got 29,000 subscribers in a week or 1000 twitter followers in a month and so on and so forth is a great post for someone else but not you, never ever try to copy such eye catchy articles which won’t work all the time. Write how I got 5 genuine twitter followers who always re-tweet my tweets is definitely a great article to write. I believe you understood what I am trying to say. In simple I tried to say that every article you write with all your efforts and ideas are great articles.
21 Confessions to do before writing an article:
1. I am a unique creation of God and I am going to release my creative side which is buried deep within me.
2. Whatever I am going to write is always a great article and it always stands away from the crowd.
3. Whenever I use quotes of other people I would not forget to mention the name of the person who quoted it.
4. I am an extraordinary article writer and when I write I write for people but not for bots, search engines or traffic which just bounces.
5. I will take time and do proper research before I am going to write.
6. I will not copy paste articles. If I have to use any piece of information or images from other site or blog I would see that I would give full credits to the owner.
7. I am an influential writer so when I write I see that my article is stuffed with only positiveness in it. You can read Imparting positive attitude to your blog readers.
8. I will not brag or boast about my greatness. I shall see that I will not be moved by my prosperity but I will help my fellow bloggers how I tasted success through my articles.
9. I will see that I am not going to write bad or anything odd about other bloggers, community, caste, religion or others beliefs. I would respect every individual and groups opinions or beliefs.
10. I would not procrastinate but try to maintain the quality of my post without getting distracted from the main theme of the title I use for my post.
11. I will frame proper subheadings wherever I feel it is necessary.
12. If at all I want to share tips for my users I would prefer writing them in points rather than lengthy paragraphs.
13. I would make sure that my article contains no spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, repeated words or hard vocabulary.
14. I would not try to mimic writing style of any other blogger but try to maintain my own unique style.
15. I would see that my article is content, quality and knowledge rich as it acts like oasis in a desert.
16. I would better share more of my personal experiences in an article rather than other’s experiences after all it is my blog. It would be better if it is more about me at the same time not everything about me.
17. I would not measure the success of my post with the traffic I get rather I would measure it with the engagement and the conversion it makes. Even if my article inspires one then I am successful, because most of the time people just come and go but they won’t implement.
18. I am a professional blogger(though you are not think this way and confess) so whatever I write would be definitely professional. People might not recognize me as a professional but I recognize myself as a professional and one day every one would.
19. I write articles to inspire my loyal readers to become royal readers so I will be careful while giving any advice. I would first experiment and if I am successful then I would straight away share with my readers. You can read Three E’s for Blogging Success.
20. I would try to write more about facts rather than stressing more about myths. Facts often do well but whereas myths do create confusion among readers. So I would check for genuine facts before I include it in my post.
21. I would concentrate more on my niche rather than writing off beat articles which doesn’t suit my niche. I would not dilute my articles but rather write articles which strictly comply to my niche.
Now that if you have confessed that you are an awesome writer then you would definitely write great articles. You are not the same old person but a new person who writes off really great articles. I believe that your articles will definitely stand away from the crowd if you have really believed and follow everything you confessed in the above article.